See Michelangelo’s David, the most famous statue in the world, with an expert guide. Skip-the-line entry ticket is included. Hear the incredible story about the making of this Renaissance masterpiece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for a paper ticket at the Florence Specialists office. The meeting point is inside the Florence Specialist office at Via Ricasoli 119r, next to the "All’Antico Vinaio" Sandwich Shop (off the corner of Piazza San Marco). Important: be sure to arrive on time to the meeting point. The priority entrance tickets have a timed entrance and are valid for entrance for the selected time. Those who arrive late will not be able to enter the museum from the priority entrance. As per museum regulations, latecomers will lose their priority entrance and will have to wait in the general admission line to enter the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children