Florence: Accademia Gallery & David Statue Small-Group Tour
- Learn about famous artworks on this 1 hour guided tour
- Enjoy a priority entrance with skip-the-line tickets
- Explore other works by Michelangelo such as the unfinished 'prisones'
- Receive a souvenir from the museum and a bottle of water
Learn about the origins of the artwork, the artists who created them, and uncover insights into the lives of history’s greatest artists. Marvel at the most famous statue on Earth, the David, and snap a photo for your holiday album.
Enjoy the luxury of the small group, which means your guide can personalize and customize the tour to suit your needs, leaving you with a better understanding of the artworks that you’re most interested in.
- 1 hour guided tour in a small group with an expert guide
- Priority entrance with skip-the-line tickets
- Museum tickets and reservations
- Radios with headsets
- Souvenir from the museum
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and transportation
- Any personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meet the guide in front of the piazza Delle Belle Arti, Via Ricasoli, 39 (blue number), 50122, Firenze FI, Italy. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time to avoid any delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
From US$ 49.32 US$ 36.99 per person