Discover the secrets and beauty of Florence on a half-day tour of the city. Enjoy the best sights, including the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of the main entrance of the museum. We will send you an email with all details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Italian State Museums offer free entrance on some days of each month and skip the line and reservations are not available on those days
- Please check your email after booking, the activity provider will contact you to check the right time for booking your tickets