Florence 3-hour Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Driving Tour
From $72 per personBook now
- Travel in style in an original restored Fiat 500
- Enjoy a drive in the gentle hills outside Florence
- Admire the spectacular city views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Stop for a break to visit the hill town of Fiesole
Next on this 3-hour tour you’ll head to the lovely church of San Miniato, just a couple of minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo. Hear about the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views over Florence.
Then you’ll drive your vintage Fiat to Fiesole, a small village just a few minutes away from central Florence in the picturesque Florentine hills. Take some time to relax a bit, and be sure to take in the amazing views that are a unique blend of the city and surrounding hills.
Afterwards you’ll drive back to the center of Florence and end your trip at the Santa Maria Novella train station.
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
6.40 am or 9.30 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross at scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking (as a guarantee)
• When booking be sure to specify if you want to participate as a driver or passenger
• You must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Small group: maximum 8 vehicles
• Please note that tours in Russian, Chinese, and Japanese are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
Product ID: 61434