On this private 3-hour shopping tour in Florence, have the privilege of shopping for authentic products from Tuscany and in particular, those typically Florentine. This tour can also be customized for different shopping categories.
What to Expect
A tour for lovers of shopping, you will visit the most traditional shops in the city. Great for local product hunters of fashion and authenticity of, for those looking for a memory of Florence that is not simply a gift, and especially for those who need to find quality and originality. A personal shopper will accompany you on a directed path to your preferences, selecting the most typical shops of products from Tuscany and Florence. Your guide will advise you on the authenticity and quality of the products so that all you have to do is choose. Discover shopping in Tuscany, the name of authenticity is Florentine.
This guided shopping experience can be applied to different categories, potentially in combination with each other according to your wishes and needs.
- Art and goldsmith: for those who dream about bringing back a golden memory of Florence
- Fashion: for those who want to buy leather products, clothes from the most prestigious labels, footwear and accessories from the most famous streets of Florentine fashion, as well as in markets traditionally associated with these products
- Wine: for those who love wine, the pride of Italian production and particularly that of Tuscany and Chianti. In your chosen route, you can taste your favorite wine, buy or possibly send to your place of residence. The visit will take place in the most famous wine bars, but also in the cellars of the center or in vinaini Oltrarno. The tour also includes short shopping breaks aimed at food tastings in local delis, scattered on your itinerary
- Antiques: why Florence, given its history, is peculiarly well-known
- Craft workshops: not just a memory, but a souvenir true in the tradition of Florence. Manufacturing is still the pride of the city of Giglio
- Professional local guide
- 3-hour personalized private tour
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses