Florence 2.5-Hour Tour by Electric Bike
From $54 per personBook now
- Ride an electric bike into the Florentine hills
- See the villas where Gallileo, Michelangelo and Da Vinci lived or worked
- Get off the usual tourist path in the "Cradle of the Renaissance"
- Take advantage of a free return shuttle service from Pisa
- Marvel at the domes of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
Depart from the central meeting point in the late afternoon, and travel to places where Florentine masters such as Michelangelo worked. See the fortifications of San Miniato that Michelangelo worked on and discover where Leonardo da Vinci got his inspiration for his “Annunciation” in the Uffizi Gallery.
Learn more about Galileo Galilei - the first modern scientist - who lived in the 14th-century Villa dell’Ombrellino with its garden terraces that overlooked Florence. Pass the Villa Il Gioiello, where Galileo lived until his death. See where Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics, and Albert Einstein worked in the Astronomical Observatory of Arcetri.
Discover the beauty of all these places (and more) in comfort and without effort thanks to the electric-assisted pedal power of your e-bike. Ride under the shade of ancient cypress trees, where the air is clean and time has stood still.
- Free shuttle from and to Pisa
- E-bike with pedal assisted electric drive system
- Optional child seat (suitable for children aged 0-5 years old)
6.40 am-7.00 am or 9.30 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader ai My Tour Office in via dei Servi 33 RED or Via dello Studio, 32 at scheduled time. Since the meeting point depends on the season, the exact address will be provided to you upon reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
• Children under 14 years old are not permitted to drive the e-bikes. Children under 6 years old can be carried in a child seat
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• This tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
Product ID: 61456