Florence 2.5-Hour Sightseeing Tour by Electric BikeProduct ID: 49557
From US$42.49 per personBook now
- Enjoy the many stunning sights of Florence on an electric bike tour
- Ride through the streets effortlessly with a pedal-assisted electric drive system
- Visit locations once frequented by famous artists and scientists such as da Vinci and Fermi
On this 2.5-hour electric bike tour you’ll not only see stunning landscapes, but you’ll also visit the spots where the greatest Florentine master artists and scientists lived and worked. Discover the fortifications of San Miniato that Michelangelo worked on and see where Leonardo da Vinci painted the Annunciation, which is now displayed in the Uffizi Gallery.
Check out the Villa dell’Ombrellino, and the Villa Il Gioiello that was once home to Galileo Galilei, the first modern scientist. See the Astronomical Observatory of Arcetri where Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics, worked with Albert Einstein.
A new electric bicycle together with an experienced guide means that you’ll be able to admire the beauty of these places almost effortlessly, under the shade of old cypress trees where the air is clean and time seems to stand still.
- Electric bike (pedal-assisted electric drive system)
- Professional tour guide
- Visit to the lesser-known areas of Florence
- Guided tour of Florence
- Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
- Child seat for ages 0-6, unless optional is specifically selected
My Tour Office, Via dei Servi 33 RED From 1 April 2016 to 31 October 2016 the meeting point will be at My Tour Office in Florence, Via dello Studio, 32. (Open in Google Maps)
Children from 7-13 years old cannot take part on this tour.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Product ID: 49557