Florence: 2 Hours Bike Tour
From $39 per personBook now
- Enjoy Florence from a different perspective thanks to this guided bike tour
- Visit the city's main sightseeing spots
- See Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo (exterior only)
In 2 hours you will visit all the major tourist attractions, under the experienced guidance of an entertaining and fun, professional history guide. You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Medieval district, the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica.
Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city. Relax and enjoy the tour: your guides will help you discover the most of Florence in the least time and in the funniest way. Simply perfect as an introduction as well as for veterans. Either way, you’ll agree that biking is the best way to see the “cradle of the Renaissance”.
- Free shuttle service to/from Pisa
- Expert tour guide
- Bike rental
- Helmet (only for children under 10 years of age)
- Add one extra hour to your tour and get to see the breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo! Please keep in mind that the road to Piazzale Michelangelo is uphill, therefore some people might find it challenging
6.40 am-7.00 am or 9.30 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader in Via Cavour, 21RED at scheduled time.
• Please note that this tour is guaranteed with minimum 2 participants
• Tours in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese are also available, but it must be confirmed upon reservation
Product ID: 61453