Explore the former home of the grand-dukes of Tuscany on a tour of the Palatina Gallery in the Palazzo Pitti. Marvel at art by masters of European painting, such as Caravaggio.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on Piazza Pitti, outside Palazzo Pitti (Pitti Palace) central and main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Non-flash photography is allowed in the museums
- All large bags, rucksacks, and big umbrellas must be left in the cloakroom
- Museum tickets provided by the local partner are valid for all Pitti Palace's museums. These can be visited in your own time at the end of the guided tour