Experience Florence from a different perspective on a guided bike tour. Cycle along narrow streets and admire the city’s landmarks and monuments, such as the Pitti Palace, Ponte Vecchio, and Uffizi Gallery. Learn about the city’s history from your guide.
What to Expect
Florence is the perfect city for cycling, and on this guided bike tour you’ll ride along narrow streets and pedestrian areas that aren’t accessible to bus tours. You’ll also see more of the important sights than you could on a walking tour, and take in some interesting spots off the normal tourist routes as well.
In just 2 hours you’ll visit all the major attractions of FLorence, under the experienced guidance of an entertaining and professional guide.
Cycle along the major streets of the city center and the Oltrarno quarter, admiring the stunning landmarks and monuments, including Santa Maria Novella, the artisan district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the medieval district, the Duomo, and Piazza della Repubblica.
Stop at several locations to hear commentary on the city’s history from your guide, who will help you discover the best of Florence in the shortest time and in the most enjoyable way.
- Free shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Expert tour guide
- Bike rental
- Helmet (only for children under 10 years of age)
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Extra hour ride to the panoramic Piazzale Michelangelo, unless add-on is specifically selected. Please be aware that the road is uphill, therefore it is a fairly challenging ride
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Between Apr.1st and Oct.31st this tour requires a minimum of 2 participants and is available ONLY in English