Discover the Duomo Complex of Florence on a guided tour. Complete the experience with a climb to the top of the Cupola for fantastic views of the entire city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, German, English, Spanish, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No elevators or pets allowed
- Appropriate clothing for a place of worship is required: access with bare legs and shoulders, and wearing sandals, hats, or sunglasses is not permitted. You may be refused entry to the Baptistery and Cathedral if you fail to comply with the cathedral's dress requirements
- Suitcases, backpacks, parcels, containers, and large and medium-sized bags are not permitted inside the Dome(Cupola)
- Umbrellas, canes (when not used to assist walking), tripods for cameras, and film cameras are not permitted inside the Dome
- Knives, scissors, and metal tools that could be dangerous for people and the exhibited works are not permitted inside the Dome
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia, or heart problems, and pregnant women