See the entire city from a single point by climbing to the top of Florence's Dome. Join a guided tour with local expert guides to discover the structure's full history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No elevators
- Suitcases, backpacks, parcels, containers, and large and medium-sized bags are not permitted inside the Dome
- Umbrellas, canes (when not used to assist walking), tripods for cameras and film cameras are not permitted inside the Dome
- Knives, scissors, and metal tools that could be dangerous for people and the exhibited works are not permitted inside the Dome
- You do not need a ticket to visit the Cathedral; you can enter it at any time before or after this tour
- After the first validation, the ticket is valid for 72 hours. You can use it to visit the bell tower, Museum, and the crypt on your own time