Become acquainted with 3 classic Italian icons on a full-day tour from Florence to the Ferrari Museum, a balsamic vinegar estate, and a Parmesan cheese producer. Live the Ferrari Experience, and taste fine regional products.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day tour exploring some of Italy’s most iconic products on a day out to the Ferrari Museum at Maranello, with a lunch of typical local produce, a visit to a Balsamic Vinegar estate, and a tasting of fine examples of authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Departing Florence, you will first head for the thrilling Ferrari Museum at their iconic headquarters in Maranello. Look at classic Ferrari cars, and see photographs and trophies of race events and other accolades that have helped mark the history of the brand.
Thrill to the roar of a Ferrari engine, and see the exterior of the well-known “Galleria del Vento” (Wind Tunnel), designed by Renzo Piano, Italy’s most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high-speed performance characteristics of the famous “Prancing Horse” cars.
On request, and if available, you can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano track and the Viale Enzo Ferrari, to live the whole Ferrari Experience.
The tour continues with a visit to a renowned Balsamic Vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Taste the specialties of the estate, before a lunch of typical regional dishes, served in a characteristic local restaurant.
End the tour with a visit to a Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese factory, where you will get to sample some of the inimitable cheeses, right on the doorstep of where they are produced under their protected status.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escort
- Entrance fee to the Ferrari Museum
- Traditional lunch based on regional products
- Visit to a famous vinegar producer with sampling of
- balsamic vinegar
- Visit to a cheese factory with tasting
- Free for children under 2 years and 50% discount for
- children between 3-12 years
What's Not Included
- Optional: Ferrari or Lamborghini test drive at an extra charge
- Optional: Shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano track and the Viale Enzo Ferrari at an extra charge
- Drop-off service in hotel
Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross
Know Before You Go
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure
• A minimum of 4 passengers is required for the French and Portuguese tours
• Drop-off available on request with an additional fee
• For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.