Take a stroll through the heart of Florence and learn what makes this city known as the birthplace of the Renaissance. Wander its labyrinthine streets, and discover its beauty with a fun and expert tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Florencetown Booking Office, located on the opposite side of the Arno River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes
- The tour runs rain or shine
- Please note, we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Please let us know about any special needs or mobility impairments in advance; we will do our best to be accommodating to your needs