From Florence: 8-Hour Excursion to Pisa and Lucca
- Admire Piazza dei Miracoli and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore Pisa Cathedral interior and discover its treasures
- Guided Visit of Lucca's historical center
- Savor Buccellato , a typical sweet of Lucca
Your knowledgeable guide will bring you inside the Cathedral to explain its artistic treasures. You'll also get to enjoy free time to tour the city before departing for Lucca.
In Lucca, take a pleasant guided walk into the enchanting historical center where you will have the chance to admire the Anfiteatro Square, the Guinigi Tower, San Martino Dome, and the typical antique dealers’ street.
Your tour concludes with a stop in a typical pastry shop for a little tasting of the famous cake of Lucca, the Buccellato.
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus
- Multilingual tour director on the bus
- Local guide in Pisa and Lucca
- Buccellato tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Leaning Tower entrance
The tour will leave from Piazza Adua in Florence. Leave Santa Maria Novella via the eastern exit and turn left. Walk straight ahead before turning right onto Piazza Adua. Look out for the sign "Albatravel Florence – Meeting Point".
Please note that entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability. In the event that the Cathedral is not accessible, the tour will visit Piazza dei Cavalieri instead.
Product ID: 8591