Enjoy a magical evening in the Chianti wine region on this excursion from Florence, and the memorable experience of a Tuscan dinner in the vineyards. Start off with wine tasting at the estate’s wineries and a visit the farm’s historic chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. They will be wearing a green uniform with the local partner's logo. You can easily reach the meeting point by riding the T1 Leonardo tramway in the direction of Villa Costanza, getting off at the end of the line. The tram ride is around 20 minutes from the city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- There is a maximum limit of 20-25 participants per dinner
- In case of bad weather, dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request
- This tour is not recommended for celiac customers