Tour the Tuscan countryside in a private coach, stopping in the World Heritage towns of Siena and San Gimignano. With privileged access, you will have more time for guided tours, free time, and even a taste of local wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of the Hotel Baglioni near Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The meeting point is in front of the Obelisk, right in the middle of the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note it is not possible to visit the Siena Cathedral on Sundays and religious festivities, your guide will include a valid alternative in Siena
- Please note, from August 6th 2021 all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present a COVID-19 green certificate and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, or that they have recovered from COVID-19 (with a PCR or antigen test result) at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Green Passes must be in Italian or English and can be presented in digital or printed formats.