Venice: Journey by High Speed Train from FlorenceProduct ID: 38385
From US$125.29 per personBook now
- Catch the high-speed train from central Florence to the center of Venice
- Cruise down the Grand Canal on the public vaporetto
- Visit the gorgeous Venetian islands
- Enjoy the city at your own pace
Trains depart daily at 09:54, and you will be given assistance before your departure at Casa Italo inside Santa Maria Novella. Your assistant will lead you to the train and show you your coach and seat.
Upon arrival in Venice, pick up your ticket for the public Vaporetto and explore Venice as it should be - from the water! You can choose to go via San Marco Square and along the Gran Canal, or you can head to the Venetian Islands such as Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Trains back to Florence depart at 17:55, giving you plenty of time to see sights such as the Rialto Bridge, Basilica of St. Mark, Campanile, and Doge’s Palace, or relax with a coffee and listen to the music in the Piazza San Marco, or visit the Islands.
- Round-trip high speed train tickets from/to Florence
- Map of vaporetto routes, including timetable
- Vaporetto ticket valid for 12 hours if you choose to hop on and get to the main attractions by water
- Pick-up and drop off
Tour departs from the Piazza della Stazione, 1, Florence. Please wait for the assistant inside Casa Italo in Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Please arrive at 09:20. (Open in Google Maps)
• A skip-the-line ticket for the Basilica of St. Mark will be available from April 2017
Product ID: 38385