Take an afternoon cooking class led by a professional chef, especially designed for families with children. Enjoy an authentic experience of creativity, taste, and fun while learning to prepare pizza and gelato.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Via Camillo Cavour, at the corner with Via Venezia, on the sidewalk opposite the coffee bar Caffe Cavour. An assistant will wait for you wearing blue clothing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Unfortunately the cooking class cannot accommodate clients in wheel chairs.