Explore the rugged Cinque Terre region of the Italian Riveria on this full-day trip from Florence. Visit charming villages and walk the narrow lanes of Manarola, Riomaggiore, Monterosso, Vernazza, on this combination bus, train, and boat excursion.
What to Expect
Spend a day getting to know the enchanting region of Cinque Terre. You'll visit 4 villages in total, suspended between sea and land, seemingly hanging from sheer cliffs and surrounded by hills and vineyards.
When you arrive in the small village of Manarola there will be time to explore before taking the local train to Riomaggiore, where you’ll stop to admire the charming town.
Take a boat ride to Monterosso. While on board you’ll see the Path of Love, a beautiful lane along the edge of the cliff that runs from Manarola to Riomaggiore.
Monterosso is an ancient fishing village considered “the pearl of the Cinque Terre", with its enchanting beaches and luxuriant vegetation. You’ll have a chance to swim in the crystal-clear sea and enjoy a traditional light lunch.
Continue to Vernazza and experience the intricate layout of this village with its narrow lanes (carruggi) and steep stairways. Afterwards the tour continues to La Spezia, where the bus will be waiting to take you back to Florence.
- Train tickets
- Boat ride to Monterosso tickets
- Lunch: seafood mixture, pasta with pesto, dessert, drinks and water
- Multilingual tour leader during train rides and boat trip
The tour will leave from Piazza Adua in Florence near Burger King.
What to Remember
• The tour begins at 07:00 and ends between 20:00 and 20:30
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure
• The itinerary could be modified by act of force majeure, strikes and climate conditions. In case of rough sea the boat services will be suspended, and will be replaced with another solution
• The boat ride from Riomaggiore to Monterosso will only takes place in good weather conditions. In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions the boat ride will be replaced with a train ride between the two villages
• Groups up to 55 people