Explore the colorful rock side villages of the Ligurian coast on a 13-hour tour of Cinque Terre from Florence. Wander the steep terraces covered in vineyards, see rugged fishermen reeling in their catch, and savor the region’s most famous flavor; pesto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Starting time 7:15 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the colorful cliffside villages of the Cinque Terre on land and by boat
- Cruise through the Poets' Gulf to see why the landscape inspired so many artists
- Enjoy some time at leisure in Portovenere, Monterosso and Manarola
- Taste delicious street food and famous Ligurian produce
- Ride the scenic train Vernazza
- Take an optional hike of the Cinque Terre National Park to see it from a different perspective
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Public boat tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Monterosso and Manarola
- Train tickets
- 1.5-hour boat cruise
- Optional 45-minute light hike with tour leader
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, next to the Obelisk. Piazza dell'Unità Italiana is in front of Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Your guide will be waiting in front of the Obelisk in the middle of the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs or who require special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers.
- Please note that the boat journey to Cinque Terre is occasionally affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are sensitive to sea sickness please take any necessary precautions before your journey.
- Some sites lack shade and can be hot, so please bring a hat, sunscreen, and a bottle of water.
- In case of bad weather, the boat might not be able to sail. In this case the itinerary will be different, as the tour will visit another place in Cinque Terre instead of Portovenere (since it is only reachable by boat).
- Tours operate with a maximum of 25 participants
- please note that itinerary might be adjusted according to weather and transport conditions.
- The supplier reserves the right to adjust the itinerary without prior notice.