Discover the traditions of the Tuscan countryside, enjoy breathtaking landscapes of vineyards and olive groves, visit two cellars, taste the famous wines and typical products and be captivated by the charm of Greve and Castellina in Chianti.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Piazzale Montelungo, at the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the company logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes. Wineries are usually located on top of hills. Your tour will start with short walk along the slope of the vineyard