Visit two Chianti Wineries with ancient cellars, taste typical products and wines! Enjoy the views from Chiantigiana road and, during the afternoon tour, visit the charming Greve in Chianti village
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Starting from November 2023, for our Chianti afternoon Tour itinerary we have modified the experience by removing the visit to the village of Greve in Chianti, allowing you to focus more on exploring the world of Tuscan wines and gastronomy
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes. Wineries are usually located on top of hills. Your tour will start with a short walk along the slope of the vineyard
- The order of the stops on the tour is subject to change