Discover the wonders of the Chianti area and its unique landscapes. Taste the wines and the typical products of Tuscany, and enjoy a guided tour of Siena's most important places at sunset. The tour ends with a delicious dinner in a typical Tuscan winery.
What to Expect
Your full-day tour begins with a stop in Monteriggioni, where you’ll find shops specializing in typical Tuscan products and a number of elegant cafés. Stop to browse the shops or enjoy a cup of coffee.
Take a guided tour of the cellars at a charming wine estate and learn about the stages of wine production. Taste a selection of the wines made on the estate, accompanied by sliced cold meats, salami, and bruschetta.
Next you’ll head to another typical cellar for a wine and olive oil tasting, before visiting Siena, the city of the Palio.
In Siena, you’ll see the city’s major monuments, palazzos, and piazzas, including the Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run. Visit the magnificent cathedral in the piazza and admire its exterior.
At sunset you’ll enjoy a delicious dinner in a typical Tuscan winery with wine tasting.
- Transportation by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multi-lingual escorts
- Visit to the Monteriggioni Fortress
- Visit to a famous estate with a tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines, oil, and balsamic vinegar
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and herbs
- Dinner in a Tuscan winery
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
• A vegetarian menu is available upon request