Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from Florence, and enjoy a Tuscan landscape of gently rolling hills and vineyards, studded with cypress trees. Taste superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"The vineyards and our tour guide, Alberto!"
"Amazing tour for anyone wanting a quick glimpse of Tuscany!"
"Visit to the castle and wine tasting in Tuscany"
- 45 minutes
Monteriggioni (wine tasting, winery)
Chianti Hills (free time)
- 1 hour
- Explore the historic Chianti wine region of Tuscany
- Visit a historical wine cellar and taste different kinds of Chianti wine
- Admire one hidden gem of Chianti hills with some free time
- Try some Tuscan sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Visit Castellina in Chianti and its surroundings
- Visit to a famous wine estate with tour of the wine cellars and museums
- Two wine tastings
- Oil sampling
- Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
- Opportunity to buy wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and herbs
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is carried out in multiple languages at the same time