Discover the historical importance of Florence's Italian-style Boboli Gardens on a walking tour with entry tickets included. Taste local flavors with an optional Tuscan wine and appetizer tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The wine tasting is optional and needs to be chosen when booking. There are no other foods or drinks provided on the tour
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions as the gardens do not operate on days with heavy rain. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour requires a minimum number of people to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the requirements. In such a case, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund