Enjoy access to Michelangelo's David at the Accademia and view the outside of the spectacular Duomo, in the intimacy of a small group tour. Enjoy a guided walk through the streets and squares of this Renaissance city to further appreciate its riches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide
- Take in the top sights of Florence in just a few hours
- Skip the long lines to marvel at Michelangelo's David, one of the best-known sculptures in the world
- Admire the stunning architecture of Florence Cathedral from the outside
- Discover the Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio on an informative walking tour
- Visit inside the famous Florence Cathedral (if option selected)
- Skip-the-line admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Fast-track entrance to Florence Cathedral (if option selected)
- Walking tour of Florence
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Florence Cathedral (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet you guide at Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally located square just one minute away from the Accademia Gallery in Via Ricasoli. Walk through Via Ricasoli and you will find Piazza San Marco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Only small handbags are permitted inside the Accademia. Large backpacks and large pointy umbrellas are not allowed. There is also no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- If option with entrance to Florence Cathedral selected, remember that the cathedral is a holy place so please dress appropriately. It may not be possible to enter the Baptistry on your guided tour due to long security lines.
- Florence Cathedral is subject to closure during special celebrations. If this occurs, the local partner will provide an alternative itinerary.