Enjoy access to Michelangelo's David at the Accademia and view the outside of the spectacular Duomo, in the intimacy of a small group tour. Enjoy a guided walk through the streets and squares of this Renaissance city to further appreciate its riches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take in the top sights of Florence in just a few hours
- Skip the long lines to marvel at Michelangelo's David, one of the best-known sculptures in the world
- Admire the stunning architecture of Florence Cathedral from the outside
- Discover the Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio on an informative walking tour
- Visit inside the famous Florence Cathedral (if option selected)
- Skip-the-line admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Fast-track entrance to Florence Cathedral (if option selected)
- Walking tour of Florence
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Florence Cathedral (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet you guide at Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally located square just one minute away from the Accademia Gallery in Via Ricasoli. Walk through Via Ricasoli and you will find Piazza San Marco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Only small handbags are permitted inside the Accademia. Large backpacks and large pointy umbrellas are not allowed. There is also no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- If option with entrance to Florence Cathedral selected, remember that the cathedral is a holy place so please dress appropriately. It may not be possible to enter the Baptistry on your guided tour due to long security lines.
- Florence Cathedral is subject to closure during special celebrations. If this occurs, the local partner will provide an alternative itinerary.