Best of Florence: David and Duomo 3.5-Hour Guided Tour
From $65 per personBook now
- Take in the top sights of Florence in just a few hours
- Skip the long lines to marvel at Michelangelo's David, one of the best-known sculptures in the world
- Admire the stunning architecture of Florence’s Duomo with skip-the-line access
- Discover the Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio on an informative walking tour
Your 3.5-hour guided tour begins with a visit to see Michelangelo's David – the most popular man in Florence. With skip-the-line access you’ll walk past the lines that can stretch for hours, to gain fast-tracked entrance.
Once inside the Galleria your guide will lead you by the Slaves, lining the corridor leading to David. Hear the story behind this iconic work of art and spot the details that make David one of the world's most captivating sculptures.
With an expert art historian on hand and with a maximum of 15 people in your group you'll be able to have all your questions answered.
Next you’ll feast your eyes on one of the city's architectural gems. Florence's Duomo is noted for its incredible dome, and you’ll be able to experience the cathedral both outside and inside before enjoying a special extended visit to the underground level.
The beauty of Florence isn't confined to its galleries and churches, as you’ll see in the streets and piazzas of the Renaissance city. Enjoy a guided walk to see the best of the rest for a fuller understanding of the history and culture of Florence.
At Piazza della Signoria, you’ll admire magnificent sculptures in the open air. Hear about the notorious and influential Medici family at Palazzo Vecchio. Visit the Ponte Vecchio and enjoy the quirky architecture of the bridge.
Before the end of your visit be sure to rub the nose of Il Porcellino to guarantee your safe return to Florence.
- Skip-the-line admission to the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's David
- Skip-the-Line admission to the Florence Duomo and the Duomo underground
- Guided walking tour of historic Florence
- English-speaking expert guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally located square just one minute away from the Accademia Gallery in Via Ricasoli. Walk through Via Ricasoli and you will find Piazza San Marco. (Open in Google Maps)
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
Product ID: 49082