Explore ancient Florence, and experience the artistry and craftmanship that is still alive and well today. Visit different workshops, get demonstrations and enjoy the creation of beautiful art.
What to Expect
Tour different workshops and receive authentic demonstrations by artisans at work. A private guide takes you through the streets of Florence to experience artistic traditions and craftsmanship still very much alive today. Whether it is being restored or created new in the ancient style, it’s a historical specialty that is not to be missed. Artists, art lovers, and history buffs alike will love this tour.
Start in the Santa Croce area of Florence. There, you will visit some craft shops and attend demonstrations. The artisans in Florence’s ancient and picturesque streets demonstrate marble papers, textile restoration, woodcarving, ceramics and book restoration, keeping their wonderful history alive for you to enjoy.
Finally, continue on to Ponte Vecchio until we reach the Ferragamo Museum*: a must for all fashion victims!
- Private half-day guided tour
- Workshop demonstrations
- Tickets to the Gucci Museum or Ferragamo Museum
What's Not Included
- Extras and tips
- Personal expenses, anything not mentioned as included
Know Before You Go
• If we cannot access Ferragamo Museum, it will be replaced by the Gucci Museum
• Up to 31 days before begin of the activity: full refund
• 30-0 days before begin of the activity or no-show: no refund