Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour from PisaProduct ID: 61446
From $38 per personBook now
- Visit the Accademia Gallery, one of the most famous museums in the world
- Admire some of Michelangelo's masterpieces, including his statue David
- Enjoy commentary regarding the world-renowned art collection from a professional guide
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in a 3-year period, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was a stunning and imposing sculpture, the icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent young nude man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage stemmed from his absolute faith in God.
This image is seen as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Round-trip train tickets between Pisa and Florence
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery and monolingual guided tour
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
6.40 am-7.00 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader in Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gallery) at scheduled time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Tours in French and German are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
Product ID: 61446