Enjoy this fabulous wine tour to the Tuscan countryside for independent travelers aged between 18-35. Explore the beautiful Chianti countryside sampling delicious traditional wines with an English-speaking guide. Then finish in San Gimignano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at 9:45 AM at the Piazza della Calza, directly in front of the Porta Romana at the blue P (parking) sign. Look for the "Italy on a Budget tours" logo on the guide's shirt and van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you are spending the night in Siena, ask your guide to be dropped off in San Gimignano so you don't have to go all the way back to Florence. From San Gimignano, you can take a local bus to Siena.
- In summer, the maximum number of participants is 60.
- People older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart, have no walking disabilities, and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers.