Enjoy this fabulous wine tour to the Tuscan countryside for independent travelers aged between 18-35. Explore the beautiful Chianti countryside sampling delicious traditional wines with an English-speaking guide. Then finish in San Gimignano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide at 9:40 AM in front of the local tour operator's office on Via Nazionale • The office is located opposite the Hotel Galileo • Look for the sign saying "Tours & Travel"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you are spending the night in Siena, ask your guide to be dropped off in San Gimignano so you don't have to go all the way back to Florence. From San Gimignano, you can take a local bus to Siena. The pickup point and drop-off point is next to the train station, so if you are checking out the same day of the tour, feel free to bring your bags and luggage with you. They will be stored underneath the bus so you will be ready to leave for your next destination when returning to Florence.
- Please note that this tour is carried out in English only.
- In summer, the maximum number of participants is 60.
- People older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart, have no walking disabilities, and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers.