Enjoy a wine tour to the Tuscan countryside for independent travelers aged between 18-39. Explore the beautiful Chianti landscape while sampling delicious traditional wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 9:45 AM at the Piazza della Calza, directly in front of the Porta Romana at the blue P (parking) sign. Look for the "Italy on a Budget tours" logo on the guide's shirt and van. If you're coming from the main train station in Florence, you will need to take bus number 11 (going to La Gora) and get off at Calza Serragli. Your guide will be there, on the right side of the gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you are spending the night in Siena, ask your guide to be dropped off in San Gimignano so you don't have to go all the way back to Florence. From San Gimignano, you can take a local bus to Siena.
- In summer, the maximum number of participants is 60.
- People older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart, have no walking disabilities, and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers.