Look for seals, sea lions, dolphins and whales in their natural environment on an ocean adventure around Granite Island from Victor Harbour. Take in views of the island and coastline of the Fleurieu Peninsula in an exhilarating 45 minutes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time, and adhere to parking signage. Allow time to walk 200m out onto the Granite Island Causeway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring a camera, binoculars (if desired) and weather-appropriate clothing
- The minimum age for this activity is 2 years old
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women as it takes place in the Southern Ocean where conditions can sometimes be bumpy with the swell and chop
- Please be advised that the supplier's routes are subject to change due to the weather conditions and locations of the wildlife