Start your journey in the best way with a highspeed train connection between Leonardo Da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino FCO) and Roma Termini Station. Relax and enjoy a non-stop transfer with a daily valid ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will receive a separate email from the local supplier with your PDF ticket; at the train station you will have to scan the QR code on the PDF in order to access the platform
- Trains depart every 15 minutes (every 30 minutes during certain time periods)
- At Roma Termini, the service will run from 5:35 AM until 10:35 PM; at Fiumicino Airport it will run from 6:23 AM until 11:23 PM
- This tickets are non-refundable
- You will receive your train tickets, which permit you to get directly on the train, by e-mail around 4-5 days before your travel date