Fiumicino Airport: Leonardo Express Train Ticket
- Save time with the 32-minute high speed train to/from Fiumicino Airport
- Arrive at Roma Termini Station in the center of the city
- Benefit from scheduled departures every 15 minutes
Arrive at Rome Termini main railway station which is directly in the heart of the city. From here, take the exit onto Via Marsala to the right side, onto Via Giolitti to the left side or onto Piazza Dei Cinquecento straight away. You can catch Metro lines A and B, or a taxi, or one of the many bus options available in Piazza Dei Cinquecento, or a train to your final destination.
When leaving the eternal city, you can easily catch the high-speed train back to the airport. Check the platform number on the screen at Roma Termini railway station and take the convenient and quick journey back to Fiumicino Airport.
- 1-way ticket to/from Fiumicino Airport to Rome Termini
- Ticket valid all day for one ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Fiumicino Airport Train Station. Look at the display to check the platform number of the next train to Rome Termini, pass your QR ticket through the scanner and get to the platform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Trains depart every 15 minutes (every 30 minutes during certain time periods)
• At Roma Termini, the service will run from 5:35 AM until 10:35 PM; at Fiumicino Airport it will run from 6:23 AM until 11:23 PM
• This tour is non-refundable