A 2-hour guided Segway journey through the Castle District of Budapest. You can ride alongside the Danube River and through the hills of Buda, glide past Fisherman's Bastion to the Chain Bridge, and see the Historical Pest side.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish, German, Hebrew
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All guests must be over the age of 10, and weigh over 30 kilograms and under 125 kilograms
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult while on tour
- Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues (please email or call to discuss)
- Participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs
- Helmets are provided and required
- Guests must sign a liability waiver
- Please respect your guide, road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe and enjoyable ride