Come discover Lucca and Pisa, unmissable destinations for those truly wishing to experience the culture and charm of Tuscany. Let yourself relax on this guided tour of both cities, complete with a Buccellato tasting, a typical Lucchese cake!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Kindly note that the Pisa and Lucca Low-Cost option does not include the local guide in Pisa and Lucca
- From November to March (Low Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. The minimum required to confirm the tour in Italian, French, Portuguese, or German is 4 people.
- From April to October (High Season): The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. Italian, French, Portuguese and German are confirmed as follows:
- Portuguese: Tuesday — minimum 2 people
- French: Thursday — minimum 2 people
- German/Italian: Saturday — minimum 2 people