Experience a true once-in-a-lifetime museum tour of one of the greatest artists ever known, Michelangelo Buonarroti. As well as the statue of David, you'll see many other world-famous works.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main entrance of the Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli 60. Please look for an assistant wearing an ACCORD identification badge and holding a panel advertising the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- On dates which museum entrance is free of charge, skip-the-line cannot be guaranteed. These dates are as follows: November 7-10, November 22, December 1, and December 8. Tour prices will be lowered accordingly for these occasions.