Introduce yourself to the beautiful city of Florence on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Stroll along the historical streets, admire the wonderful Renaissance architecture, skip the line at the Accademia Gallery and visit the famous Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Skip-the-line access to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the first Sunday of every month, because entrance is free for everyone. On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city. Guests will receive a partial refund
- Guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments cannot be accommodated on group tours. Pushchairs or strollers also cannot be accommodated
- Please note, from August 6th 2021 all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present a COVID-19 green certificate and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, or that they have recovered from COVID-19 (with a PCR or antigen test result) at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Green Passes must be in Italian or English and can be presented in digital or printed formats.