Take part in an exciting day excursion to Milford Sound from Te Anau. Travel by coach, cruise, and on foot to explore spectacular alpine scenery. Take part in this walking experience to capture views of native forest and untamed wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Te Anau accommodation pick-up available, please advise at time of booking or reconfirmation. 1 May – 31 October: Pick-up will be between 8:30 - 8:40 AM. Please be ready at 8:30 AM. 1 November – 30 April: Pick-up will be between 7:45 AM and 8:00 AM, please ensure that you are ready at 7:45 AM.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please be suitably prepared for all weather conditions, as Fiordland can be unpredictable at any time of the year
- From May 1 - October 31 pickup will be at 8:30 AM from Te Anau. You will return to Te Anau at 4:30 PM.