Take part in an exciting day excursion to Milford Sound from Te Anau. Travel by coach, cruise, and on foot to explore spectacular alpine scenery. Take part in this walking experience to capture views of native forest and untamed wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Te Anau accommodation pick-up available, please advise at time of booking or reconfirmation. 1 May – 31 October: Pick-up will be between 8:30 - 8:40 AM. Please be ready at 8:30 AM. 1 November – 30 April: Pick-up will be between 7:45 AM and 8:00 AM, please ensure that you are ready at 7:45 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Please be suitably prepared for all weather conditions, as Fiordland can be unpredictable at any time of the year
- From May 1 - October 31 pickup will be at 8:30 AM from Te Anau. You will return to Te Anau at 4:30 PM.