Enjoy an entry ticket to visit the FIFA Museum in Zurich and dive into football history at this interactive museum. See the original FIFA World CupTM Trophy and explore over 1,000 exclusive exhibits.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German
Select participants and date
Enter the FIFA Museum and hand over your ticket on arrivalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The museum’s opening times from Tuesday to Saturday will be reduced to 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM from 22 August to 25 September, due to renovation work
- On Sundays, the opening times are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- The permanent exhibition area on the first floor will also be partially closed from 22 August to 25 September and the first floor will be completely closed from 26 September to 2 October
- There may be some noise disturbance due to the ongoing construction work