Explore the Moroccan cooking class with us in the imperial city of Fez. Enjoy your time and learn more about its outstanding cuisine.
What to Expect
Fez is the imperial city of Morocco. The country's cuisine is considered to be one of the best in the world, which is why a cooking class is such a worthwhile idea.
Cooking classes take place in a relaxed atmosphere for you to learn tricks, secrets, cooking tips, choose ingredients, prepare beautiful dishes and learn how to detect the more subtle flavors in dishes. Classes appeal to most age groups and skill levels.
You will learn from the pros how to expertly produce Tajin, couscous, Pastila, Harira, Malawi, Harcha, Djaj, Moroccan salad and more.
You can't fail to be impressed by the class and culinary delights you'll create in this stimulating environment.
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Professional Driver
- Professional Guides
- Entrance Fees to historical sites
- Learn how to make the classic dishes from locals
- Provide a lush, and meaningful alternative
- Cooking provides a gateway to cultural exchange