Become an adrenaline and speed junkie in Abu Dhabi with a combined entry ticket for Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World, and enjoy thrilling race car…
Explore the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour of the largest United Arab Emirates. Visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a…
Enjoy full-day entry to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, and enjoy the rides of the complex dedicted to the famous motoring marque. Admire classic race…
Tour Abu Dhabi at your own pace on the Abu Dhabi open-top sightseeing bus. Get off as often as you like at 22 stops, and explore sites such as the…
With so much to experience, this tour offers a comfortable and easy way to see the key sights and impressive attractions Abu Dhabi has to offer.
Spend the day at the Ferrari World theme park on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island and see old race and road cars. Add on an optional ticket to Yas Waterworld…
Spread across 86,000 square meters, Ferrari World is the planet's largest indoor theme park and was voted as the Middle East's leading tourist attraction in 2015. Here are the top five activities sure to excite motorheads and speed demons of any age!
It's the fastest roller coaster in the world. Don't expect to be hurled into the air or spun upside down, but at a roller coaster speed of 149 mph, it's as fast as you're ever likely to go!
Whether you're visiting with friends or family, this professional racing simulator grants up to six competitors the chance to separate the Schumachers from the zoom-lackers.
Here's your chance to pilot a stylish Ferrari California. Just don't expect to be able to race them! (Please note that this activity costs extra and requires a valid driving license.)
Put your pedal to the metal across this exciting 290-meter track inspired by the Yas Marina Grand Prix circuit. There are also Junior GT and Grand Prix alternatives for children.
Speaking of kids, if the reviews are to be believed they'll love this multisensory 4D experience as the state-of-the-art simulator enables them to follow a mischievous protagonist across a cartoon dreamscape.
The cheap tickets (Bronze) start at AED 250 for adults and AED 205 for children under 1.3 meters. Pricier tickets can be purchased for additional perks, including fast pass access, priority seating, and merchandise vouchers. Silver tickets cost AED 350/305 and Gold tickets cost AED 500/415. Children under 3 years of age go free. Note that the Ferrari Driving Experience costs an additional AED 600, and an extra AED 100 per passenger.
Ferrari World's opening hours are between 11:00AM and 8:00PM from Sunday to Wednesday, and 11:00AM and 10:00PM from Thursday to Saturday.
Unlike some Abu Dhabi attractions, there isn't a dress code per se. However, visitors are reminded that Ferrari World is a family attraction so please dress with respect to other visitors and local customs.
- When to visitAs it's an indoor theme park with a constant temperature of 75°F, the park is best enjoyed during the cooler months between November and February.
- What is the price?A day ticket starts from 250 AED, while those under 1.3 meters will get in for 205 AED. Entry tickets are divided into Bronze, Silver, and Gold categories. Under 3's enter the park for free.
- Will I need a guide?You can make your day at Ferrari World as leisurely or fast-paced as you like - therefore, a guide isn't necessary.
- How to get thereFrom Abu Dhabi, simply go to the main bus station and take the 190 bus to Yas Island. Buses from Dubai depart from Dubai Al Ghubaiba Bus Station.
- Additional tips*Wear sensible footwear and comfortable clothes!