Choose from a private or shared tour of "America's Most Beloved Ballpark", home to the Boston Red Sox. Get up-close access to the baseball stadium.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Getting to see my husband sitting in the press box."
"The staff was friendly and helpful"
"The tour guide knowledge was out of this world"
"The Green Monster searing and trivia"
Select participants and date
Fenway Park, Gate D Ticket Booth located on Jersey Street at the intersection of Jersey Street and Van Ness Street. Address on Google Maps: 40 Jersey St, Boston, MA 02215, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 2 years old and under can join the tour free of charge
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Tours are subject to Fenway Park Terms & Conditions. Visit the link provided on your voucher for further information
- No bags larger than 5"x9" are allowed into Fenway Park. Exceptions: diaper bags and medical bags