Discover Fenway Park, the iconic Boston landmark and Red Sox home, with 4 exclusive ballpark tours. Choose from public or private 1-hour tours, a pre-game tour, or a 15-minute tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Fenway Park, Gate D Ticket Booth located on Jersey Street at the intersection of Jersey Street and Van Ness Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour options differ, please read each option closely before selecting
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 2 years old and under can join the tour free of charge
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tours operate in all weather conditions
- Tours are subject to Fenway Park Terms & Conditions. Visit the link provided on your voucher for further information
- No bags larger than 12”x6” are allowed into Fenway Park. Exceptions: diaper bags and medical bags
- Tour itineraries are subject due to weather conditions and availability
- A game ticket is not needed in order to participate in tours