Discover the birds and nature of the Algarve's Ria Formosa. Set off from Faro and sail around lagoons and marshes on a solar-powered boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the local partner's office, Pure Nature Store, on the first floor of the Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro) building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour may be lead by a multilingual guide.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Safety comes first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.