Visit the coastal town of Famagusta to discover some of its most notable monuments. See the highlights of historic Old Town, and finish the tour on the beach, beside the infamous "Ghost Town".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you are in the Larnaka city center or at a Makenzie hotel the pickup is from the Finikoudes bus stop opposite the Ocean Basket restaurant at 7:45. Look for a tour sign for your pickup. Exact time and the pick up point details will be sent by email 1-2 days before the activity
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- For all hotels at Larnaca city centre, including Mackenzie area, pick up/drop-off is at Finikoudes Avenue (Intercity Bus Stop)
- Pick up details will be sent by email
- Entrance fees for the Monastery of Saint Barnabas and the ancient city of Salamis are optional, and entrance fees can be purchased on the day of the tour
- Holders of Armenian, Syrian, Nigerian, and Turkmenistan passports cannot join the trip, unless they have a special visa. Also, Ukrainians residing in Cyprus on a refugee status cannot join the trip